Student Accounts provides all financial management and accounting for university students, which includes billing student tuition and fees, processing payments for tuition and fees, processing adjustments on accounts and issuing disbursements. This unit also provides centralized receipting and coordinates all receipting for the university. Our office strives to provide polite and professional service to all customers. We make every effort to utilize best business practices to provide efficient and effective service while maintaining compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal regulations as it pertains to billing, receipting and collecting on accounts.
ECSU uses Touchnet services to process all online payments, upload billing statements, setup payment plans, setup direct deposit of student refunds and distribute 1098T tax forms.
- Log into SSB with your username and password,
- Click on the Student tab
- Click on the Student Clearance Lookup option for clearance status
- your bill is paid in full
- financial aid covers your bill completely
- you receive partial financial aid and pay the difference
- outside scholarships, waiver(s), or loan(s) pay your tuition
- military funds cover your bill;
- you've set up a payment plan for balance due
- your class schedule may be dropped/cancelled
- you will not be able to move into your resident hall
- you will not be able to use your meal plan
If you are not cleared, contact our office immediately to discuss how to get cleared. We are here to help you navigate through the process as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Electronic Voucher Request Form
223 ECSU Welcome Center 2nd Floor
Collections - Accounting Technician
221 ECSU Welcome Center 2nd Floor
150B Marion D. Thorpe Administration Building