How to Get A Room Assignment
Housing & Residence Life will notify you via your ECSU email account when your assignment has been made. You will be given instructions on how to check your assignment.
- You must be accepted to the University before applying for Housing.
- You must have access to your ECSU email account to apply for Housing.
- Pay the $150.00 non-refundable application fee online
- The deadline to apply for Housing for Fall 2023/Spring 2024 is June 1, 2023.
- If you are not able to pay online: Please mail to (Housing & Residence Life, PO Box 939, ECSU, Elizabeth City NC, 27909)
- We do not accept payment over the phone
- Complete the application
- Make meal plan and roommate selections
- New freshmen will be assigned to double occupancy rooms.
- New Freshmen & Freshmen must select the 19 Meal Plan.
- Sign your Housing Agreement
- All Students will receive a move-in appointment for Fall 2023.
- Pay the $150 non-refundable Housing Application Fee:
- Pay online and complete your application
- By mail (check or money order) Cashier, Campus Box 950, Elizabeth City, NC 27909 (Include your banner ID & specify that your payment is for your Housing Application Fee)
- All students will receive a move-in appointment for Fall 2023.
***To cancel Housing, please log into your Housing Portal and click on Cancel Housing***